I’ll try posting weekly-ish (emphasis on the ish) from here on out.
Stuff I’ve done
- Discussed book deal. Me and @fletcher have been continuing to discuss it amongst ourselves and kept the dialogue going with publishers. We’re not gonna rush this, don’t worry.
- Designed a market-based game based on some of @fletcher’s ideas. It’s on hold for the time being but I’m pretty sure it’ll come back into play later, and I’ll hold off saying much more about it until then.
- Applied to GSoC. We’ll know if we got in by 26. February
- Applied to MOSS. We’ll know if we got approved in about a month.
- Community Management (language survey, lightly enforcing some Discourse/communication best practices etc.)
- Done a fair bit of light-touch mentoring for the showcase team
- Started Evolution Island.
Stuff I wanna get to soonish
- Help draft the 2019 (and 1.0) roadmap as well as talk more about Amethyst’s collective vision (which entails figuring out if there is one)
- More Evolution Island
- More community management
- Website iterations